Thanks for learning more about us and our dedication to providing expert pain relief and care to the Franklin area.
About Us : Our Practice
KSR Performance PT strives to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. Whether that means decreasing pain, increasing functional level, or enhancing athletic performance. We take pride in delivering individualized, functional & cost-effective care to promote long-term health and lasting return to your desired activity level.
If you found your way to this page, it’s likely you have some sort of pain, injury, or movement limitations.
Perhaps you’re having a hard time deciding on exactly what to try first?
Or maybe you’ve already tried various treatments but you’re still in pain?
Or maybe you’ve been told “you just need to rest,” but rest alone wasn’t the answer, and every time they tried to be active again, the pain would return?
Maybe you have been given pain pills and muscle relaxers but don’t like using them, don’t want to become dependent on them, and know that those things are not treating the true causes of their pain. Do any of the above sound like your situation? If so KSR is here to help!
The KSR Promise
Help people quickly recover from injury or surgery so they can keep exercising, playing their sport, & enjoying their life… Free of pain killers and surgery!
Full 1-hour treatment sessions of 1-on-1 care from licensed Physical Therapist- no assistants or technicians.
Individualized care & holistic approach treating the whole person to promote long-term health and lasting return to the desired activity level.
“Treat for Results Today, Educate for Results Tomorrow” – 1 on 1 treatment allows time for appropriate patient education to maximize your progress, understanding of your diagnosis/condition, & empower you through your rehabilitation process.
Whether it is a “new injury” or long-term chronic issue, we treat pain & injuries from head to toe and are happy to have you in for a FREE discovery session to discuss your situation over the phone to assess if it’s something we can help you with.
Call (414) 377-9765. Just a short phone call with a therapist and we will be able to get a good idea of what’s causing your pain and explain the best options to get rid of it.
About Kristin Seffern-Russo
PT, MPT, ASTYM Cert.
- Marquette University- 2002 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- 2004 Masters of Physical Therapy Cum Laude Honors
- Division 1 women’s basketball scholar athlete from 1998-2002
- Worked in outpatient orthopedic clinics since 2004-treating a wide variety of diagnoses including spinal disorders, shoulder, knee & foot/ankle injuries, joint replacements, sports medicine, post-op care of all major joints
- Avid runner- have run 25 marathons w/ personal goal to run Boston
- As former college athlete/avid runner- a personal and professional interest in treating sports medicine diagnoses, injury prevention & strength/conditioning programs
- Recently married (October 2019) Kristin & her husband reside in Franklin
- In free time, Kristin enjoys doing yard work, spending time with family and friends, attending Marquette basketball games, concerts, and a host of recreational activities including boating, running, weight training & biking.